Here you will find the latest sport news, including matches, results, fixtures and transfers from the major sporting events world wide

Looking to kill some time online? Check out this quick strategy game

Wednesday, August 16, 2006

Start

Hello there!
I have created this Blog for all you sportfans out there who wish to know the latest news or maybe just read the headlines, in order to be up-to-date with the latest in sporting events. I will keep it as a secret that I am a big football fan (soccer for the americans) and that I will mainly post news from the world of football (ex. matches, fixtures, results etc.) Although I will try to give you as much news from the sports world as I can and I will try to update this Blog as often as possible. And last but not least I would appreciate it if you would visit this Blog as often as possible.
PS: I will also add some interesting and useful links or ads. You might want to check tem out, they could be worth it!

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

hey u!
nice blog my sweetheart :))
although it's not my favourite hobby, sports are cool and the news are usefull!
keep it flowing :)

BOM

11:44 PM

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

 
Website Counter