Here you will find the latest sport news, including matches, results, fixtures and transfers from the major sporting events world wide

Looking to kill some time online? Check out this quick strategy game

Monday, December 04, 2006

Excuses

I sincerely have to apologize to all my readers for not posting any results in the past weekend (1-3 December). You should know that this was not my fault. There was a problem with the blogger post editor/creator and I just couldn't manage to post anything. Hopefully this will never happen again and, if everything goes well on the technical side, I will do my best to keep you guys up to date with the results. Thank for your understanding and for visiting my blog

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

 
Website Counter