Here you will find the latest sport news, including matches, results, fixtures and transfers from the major sporting events world wide

Looking to kill some time online? Check out this quick strategy game

Friday, December 15, 2006

15 December 2006

Snooker - UK Championship Tonight we have a heavily disputed and very well balanced match in the 1st semi-final. Two former world champions will be facing each other:
John Higgins 7 - 9 Peter Ebdon

Related to yesterday's incident in the match between Stephen Hendry and Ronnie O'Sullivan, the latter admitted his mistake and apologized to his opponent Stephen Hendry and to his fans for storming out of their quarter-final match. "Today I got so annoyed with myself that I lost my patience and walked away from a game that, with hindsight, I should have continued. At this moment I am feeling disappointed with myself and I am hurt and numb.", Ronnie stated in a press release.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

 
Website Counter